Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just shy of Angels 5

You know, I forgot to mention that  I made a stop by the Hill AFB museum again with a friend of mine a while back.  He hadn't been there in years and wanted to take his kids there.  I warned him just how much I'm into mil-air, and that if he took me there, I'd end up talking his ear off.  Lo and behold, I think we spent a full four and a half hours there with me flapping my gums the whole time before finally parting ways.  Told you.

This also got me thinking recently that I still haven't ever seen a Harrier II demo in the flesh.  You'd think that because I lived right next door to NAS Moffett (back when it was an NAS) for several years, I'd have at least seen one, but nope.  Since the fugly little F-35 seem to be coming on line quicker than I thought, I should really get that to happen sooner rather than later.  Maybe I'll see if I can make my way to the next airshow at NAS Fallon, or something. 

In the meantime, I need to stop visiting certain websites like this one, that does nothing but make me waste hours upon hours wishing that things like this could be my other vehicle:

Sexiest thing EVER.  Ooh!  It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment