Friday, December 28, 2012

Unknown benefactor

I forgot to post on here that a while back there was a small present left anonymously for me on my desk at work when I came back from the holiday break.

Kind of an interesting anomaly to see a random coin from the UAE on my desk.  I still don't know who left it, or how it came to be here, but despite the fact that I'm certainly nowhere near being a coin collector, its an interesting enough object and circumstance that I may just hang on to this one.  Heck, with the way the economy the way it is, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it's worth more than an American dollar.
and the flip side
Speaking of foreign things, I swear I can hear one of those awful European sirens outside along with someone speaking something over a megaphone.  Makes me feel like I'm wandering around in Shadow of Chernobyl again, or something like that.
yeah, that's totally what it felt like

No comments:

Post a Comment