Thursday, December 27, 2012

Yet, there's more

Larry Corriea is another one of my (relatively local) heroes.  The guy certainly puts much better words to paper than I do, though I guess that kinda comes with being a best selling author.  So, I highly recommend going over to his place and take the time to read a lengthy post about the recent hot topic in the news.  I was also surprised to find out that he was one of the people behind Fuzzy Bunny Movie Guns, one of the coolest guns stores I have ever seen in the state.


In a completely unrelated topic, I forgot to mention that when the family came up, they also brang the dog as well.  If you aren't familiar with Breda, she loves water.   I mean she LOVES it.  her idea of a fun treat is to chew on ice cubes, seriously.  So, when the family brought her up here and she had her first encounters with snow, she looked like the combination of a cat on catnip and a kid at Disneyland for the first time, while hopped up on guarana rips.  Obviously this provided a good amount of entertainment.

Of course, she's named after another favorite person of ours, who has taken a more leisurely presence on the interwebs as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment