Thursday, April 25, 2013

Busy week o work

Tonight I'll be looking forward to seeing some of the most awesome episodes of The Next Generation with J and the roomie for the one night only screening at the theater.  Other than that, can't really say much about the day, due to nothing of interest really happening yet.

Because I'm having a really hard time coming up with subjects to blog about, allow me to cheat by referring you once again to someone who has leaned to speak only when it is full of teh awesome.  So go read these.  Pronto.  it's good for your soul.

There Is No Such Thing as 'Gun Rights'
There Is No Such Thing as 'Gun Control'

There's a vast list of blogs I regularly read which are almost daily haunts for me, but Jennifer is certainly one that is on the short list of people who I can say I'm a serious fanboy of.   This shortlist includes:

Tam - the queen of all snarkiness and nerd-dom
Brigid - wow...just...wow
Roberta - anyone who enjoys living with the queen of snark must be cool
Larry Corria - well established local who is successful for good reasons
Breda - heck, we even named the dog after her!
Rob Allen - never ceases to be quotable

Come to think of it, it's been a while since I've updated my links over there on the left-hand sidebar, and there's a bunch more people I need to add to it.  I should also get over my laziness and get them a bit more organized while I'm at it.  Oh well, maybe after some Star Trek.

4 comments:

  1. Awe shucks. I have a fanboy.
    This makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a fanboy for such cool people, I'd be worried. Fanboy is only a couple steps removed from minion...

      Delete
    2. Minions would be handy. To do my bidding...and laundry. Kidding!
      I added you to my blogroll. Thought you were there already.

      Delete
    3. Sweet. I feel like an official groupie now.

      Delete