Friday, April 26, 2013

ITs A+ living


There are times when I feel pretty good at my job, but then there are times like last week, where I'm messing up and feeling like I'm really terrible at it.  Thankfully, I had a bit of a pick me up throughout the week.  Three people in as many days told me that I was the only one in my department who seems like they want to help and actually does so in a timely manner.  That helped me feel a lot better.

In other news, it's a Friday, and Fridays are often so darn slow because my job revolves around solving other people's problems, but there's barely any people that show up on that day.  So, I expect the day is gonna be full of a whole lot of meetings, nothing, and meetings about nothing because our boss wants to make us look busy.  We usually end up following him around the company doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment