Friday, April 12, 2013

visitations

Looks like I'll be having company over this weekend, and I'll have to do the usual cleanup that at least makes it seem like I'm not a complete hobo slob of doom.  Thankfully, I did do a lot of cleaning over the last weekend, so now both my apartment and I smell like like an unholy combination of bleach and shame, while being much more presentable.

It's also the birthday of a friend of mine, I find myself woefully unprepared as I had totally forgotten about it until being reminded about it just last night.  Some friend I am.  Looks like I's have to make up for it by getting one heck of a late present.  The sad part is that this is the second friend of mine who's birthday I have completely missed and/or forgotten about in a short amount of time.  I am really terrible at remembering this kind of crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment