Thursday, October 10, 2013

ah Louie, Louie

In my neck of the woods, most of the world would have you think there's nothing here but a bunch of rednecks, polygamists and nothing else but your standard white-bread crackers.  However, I never cease to be amazed by just how diverse this little valley can be.

Just recently a really nice guy left my work to go back to his his home country of the Philippines.  We really miss that guy; he being one of the people I have nothing but respect for, as he always has a good attitude while dealing with a plethora of crap everyday.  Anyways, we had a big shindig to celebrate his time with us, and this guy is so cool, he ends up making a massive amount of authentic Filipino food for us to consume and also gave me a nice little memento:

It's funny, I always thought coin collecting was a thing for losers, but now I seem to be unwittingly amassing a small fortune in foreign currency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment