Wednesday, October 16, 2013

working like...some kind of farm animal

What can I say?  Been staying late at work more often, as it's getting to that busy time of year for us and there's a million things to do.

In more fun news, after finally fixing some problems with Steam, I've been really enjoying the latest updates to Insurgency, and have been spending the rest of my time either cruising around Planetside 2 with my brother, or lamenting the fact that I still play the crappiest game in the world on occasion.  I'll give you a hint: the mane of the worst game in the world rhymes with Bar Wreck on Wine.
The logo is almost similar to this....
It's slowly turning into something akin to a bad addiction, as I fully know that the game sucks, I don't really enjoy it, but because I have what equates to free money in the game, I feel like I'm forced to get back what little money I have put into it, by milking it for what it's worth. Ugh.  I hate you cryptic, you slimy, underhanded, uninformed, untalented, unimaginative, bastards.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I hope with all my heart that STO goes belly-up, not only so they can no longer justify making a crappy product, but so modders can actually turn it into an enjoyable game (if that's even possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment