Thursday, September 1, 2011

I don't always eat at expensive restaraunts...

So, I finally decided to eat at the Cheesecake Factory for the first time, with a few friends.  I must say, it was some pretty darn good food.  I especially had a good time making informed recommendations to everyone, which made them all do a double take.  "Wait, you've never been here before, have you?"  Nope.

It's the only restaurant, that I have sampled most of it's menu, without actually having been there.  Just because I have a friend I lived with, who's wife worked there for some time.  But, I aint telling them that, at least, not immediately.

Well, I'm spending the rest of the night reading Far Side comics.  T.T.F.N.
I hear that just looking at one of these signs will increase blood sugar, body fat percentage, and shorten your overall lifespan by about five years, but it's just so darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment