Friday, September 9, 2011

Out of mojo

Some say that he’s not as funny as he used to be, and that his posts contain much less pretty pictures as they used to, for occupying the minds of those that don’t like reading the whole post.


What can I say? Sorry for the lack of posts, and the vacuum of good humor. Well, I’ve been out of the groove for so long (all four days of it), that it’s just gonna take me a while before the vision goo returns. In the meantime, I added some visual enhancements to some selected posts made in recent days, so as to keep some of you from falling asleep.

Man, I need to have another LAN party, that’ll do the trick. A fresh, long list of virtual kills ought to do the trick. Maybe some more AIX will be on the menu in the future.
The best reason for saying the PC is the greatest gaming platform; mods!

No comments:

Post a Comment