Monday, June 23, 2014

going to the other fun show

Well, I'm excited, as this weekend will bring with it the big airshow over at Hill AFB.  What are they calling it this year?  Warriors over the Wasatch?  Supposedly the name won't be changing again for the next one. Whatever.  I bet they'll manage to justify another name change next year.
 

I am pretty exited for this little event, and I mean it when I say the word 'little'.  The list of events/performers is not only small, but relatively lackluster compared to most of the airshows I've been to.  Heck, even compared to the Parowan airshow, it seems a little sparse.  They have the usual items, like the Golden Knights (those guys are everywhere), an F-16 demo, a P-51 demo, along with the Thunderbirds, and a handful of specialty built aerobatic craft, along with the obligatory jet car nonsense.  But they do have a couple of things I'm interested in seeing, like a T-33 performance; I've never seen one fly before, let alone do a whole demonstration.  That'll be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment