Friday, June 27, 2014

I'll take unforgettable phrases for $100, Alex.

So imagine my surprise when I find that this news story passed me by for the past couple days:

EPA Memo To Employees: Please Stop Pooping In The Hallway

Wow.  Just...wow.  You're telling me this is the same caliber of person you want running America's health care?  I mean, it doesn't help that the VA is actively killing veterans, but we now have the EPA going all naturalist +11.  What, do we need to paradrop a heavily armed Jane Goodall in there to teach them some class?  Not only that, but they can't comment on it?  Aren't everything they do supposed to be public domain?  So much for that whole transparency thing, eh?

In other less scarring, yet almost as wrong news, I was goofing off looking at aviation photos the other day and I saw another aviation photographer's work that he titled "Aero-rotica."  Just about spit my drink out right at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment