Friday, July 8, 2022

Youtubers worth watching: Count Dankula

Back in the day, I remember the absolute crap-storm of a media sensation that surrounded his fraudulent arrest and trumped up charges, but I'm sad to day I never really watched much of his content until relatively recently, and surprise, he's pretty entertaining.  

Needless to say, I'm glad he's not only been able to put the haters back in their place, but has gone back to doing what he does best: doing youtube videos about spicy topics with blatantly dark and politically incorrect humor. He's done a lot of videos about a number of topics, but my favorite series is his is the "Absolute Mad Lads" series that documents both famous and (more often than not) infamous people from history. Below is an example, about the little-known and curious tale of Frank Amodeo:

No comments:

Post a Comment