Monday, January 28, 2013

Crock Blocked

Stupid day.  I dunno what it was, but I couldn't sleep at all last night, so I'm just on the verge of unconsciousness.  Getting up this morning was a chore, so much so that I'm thankful I had to dig my car out of the snow, otherwise I'm sure I would have fallen asleep at the wheel.

Work was just excruciating.  I decided to go home at lunch and try to get some shut eye.  I think I must have slept in an odd position, because now my neck is all sore and I'm still tired.


In other news, I mentioned on here a while back that I was (am still) writing a short story.  I'm somewhere around halfway done, as it seems the thing just keeps getting longer and longer.  The only problem is that I seem to have hit a serious case of writer's block.  It's especially frustrating because I already have the last half of the story planned out, but a lot of the particulars of it depend on how I kill off a particular character.  Without knowing how to go about doing that, I can't really finish writing the stuff I have planned.  All in all, it's really frustrating, and hopefully I'll come to an epiphany about it soon, because I really want to get it finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment