Friday, January 25, 2013

Impromptu ice skating

Yesterday we had an over-healthy amount of freezing rain, which is something I haven't experienced in quite a few years.  It was the kind that you have to use a pickaxe just open your car door to get in.  Thankfully, the cold doesn't stay long enough to support the ice, but sadly that still doesn't stop people from driving around like blithering fools.  Lemmie see if I have picture of it.  Oh, here we are:


I don't know what it is about today, it's not overly busy or boring, but I'm overly eager for the day to just hurry up and end so I can get some free time to myself for once in a long time.  Even though don't have any concrete plans, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be another one of those weekends where times of solitary solitude will be seldom seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment