Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Busy

Okay I'll just rattle off a bunch of things that's been happening recently in rapid-fire fashion, since I can't bring myself to conjure up a post of any merit.

Found out yesterday that one of my friends/coworkers is leaving our company, and now we all want to put him through an emotional gauntlet to guilt trip him on it. 

Was invited to a nice turkey dinner with a bunch of friends.

Spent a ridiculous amount of money on the Steam holiday sale, and now I have over 120 games on my account. 

Was guilted by my own conscience into getting some late Christmas presents for a few people, who I had no idea they cared that much.

Got myself a flashlight mount for my Benelli M3, because hey, shotgun.

Unexpectedly completed some of my home teaching last night.

All my time recently, seems to be taken up by a work and a bunch of frivolous crap, so I really have nothing else of interest to say at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment