Friday, July 27, 2012

@#$%^&*!

Today seems determined to give me a ridiculously proportioned challenge.  Apparently, I've been given a Top Gear style challenge by the "powers that be" to sell half a million brake pads in five hours, or something like that.  Okay, not really.  I've been given the near-impossible task of finding a date for tonight by 7:00pm, otherwise my tickets for the concert I want to go to are null and void. 

I'll admit that sometimes I can be a bit annoying, and possibly a bit of a burden, but really?  So what, is today supposed to be divine justice or something?  This is some serious bull...

Okay, I should stop complaining, but after having been stood up once, and straight up denied for a date in the past day and a half, I'm not particularly stoked to go find another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment