Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I swear I aint a lesbian


Yep, I went into the lion's den.  Straight into Whole Foods Market.  I hate to admit it, but the food they got there is just miles above the competition.  A friend of mine works there, and inevitably I was going to end up trying something.  Well, just like a gateway drug, the first taste just aint enough.  Everything they have there just caresses the taste buds into submission.  My only complaint I can muster up about the place, is that the other customers all seem to be bull-dykes of the highest standing, so, eeeewwww.  I'm convinced the only other type of people that shop there are uptight moneybags.  But, it you can stomach the eye-infection inducing clientele, the fresh items they have there are to die for.  Oh, and if I start to observe arbor day, please, in the name of everything holy, just kill me.  Or, just go all crazy "Coon"-style on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment