Monday, April 25, 2011

Why I'm so great...

So, why have I been so happy and creeping out everyone I know?  Well, I submitted an application for my dream job the other day, and yes, any job other than the one I have, is one that I dream of getting.  The job I applied for however, has a good potential to not only be a job, but a career.  So that's more than just a smattering of stains from awesome sauce. 

While still on the topic of sauce (heh heh), I had a fun time over the weekend gaming, driving, and dining with a few friends I hadn't seen in a while.  Went to Chinese Gourmet buffet with my roomie and his brother, then followed that up by going to a sushi joint with a couple other friends.  With all the fine dining over the course of this weekend, I was beginning to feel gluttony's revenge by the end of it.  Now I know what Bloaty's Pizza Hog feels like.

just, eeewwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment