Friday, June 10, 2022

I am remiss in my donut duties

It's hard to see from the street, and you can pass by it easily, but it's worth finding.

Of all the places to eat in Utah that I have mentioned on this blog, it is a near criminal offense that I haven't featured these guys here before. 

It's no secret that the state of Utah is mostly a barren desert. However, it's not only a desert in the climate, but it's the hardest place in the world to get a real donut. I have been form one end of the state to the other multiple times, and without exception they have nothing but garbage for donuts wherever you go, with only ONE exception in the entire state. 

In comes Banbury Cross located at 705 700 East in downtown Salt Lake City. I will just straight up say, that they are the ONLY place in Utah that knows how to make a halfway decent glazed old fashioned donut. True story: I have actually been kicked out of other petty excuses for donut shops in the state because they assumed I mocked them because don't know what a glazed old fashioned donut even is (don't ever go to Parsons Bakery in Bountiful, Utah, they are complete dipshits with equally crappy donuts)! Unfortunately, Banbury Cross doesn't have a real website, but you can go to their facebook page for more info:

https://www.facebook.com/BanburyCrossDonuts/

No comments:

Post a Comment