Friday, June 3, 2022

Warning: Scary levels of nerdiness ahead

 So, I love all the actually good Trek shows (ie. TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY) and movies (NOT the JJ movies), so being a huge trekkie, I love delving into the tech and lore of the universe to a ridiculous degree. Enter another fun youtuber I found called Venom Geek Media 98. He's got a lot of commentary and analysis on the various starship designs in trek and their use in the show. Another interesting thing he's doing is a series of videos detailing the evens of the Dominion War in chronological order kind of like the channel the Great War did with WWI.  This is just the kind of nerdy crap I am totally into and will find very interesting, and if it's up your alley, give it a look see. 

In other Trek news, I recommend going over to Scott's place at The Unwanted Blog for some serious bashing of the woke by pointing out stuff in Trek that would seriously ruffle their feathers. So go check it out. I actually wrote something similar myself about gatekeeping that I had scheduled for a couple weeks from now, but I may have to move it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment