Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fear and loathing in Salt Lake City

So, I was given a prescription for some codeine cough medicine that I just filled a few minutes ago.  While at the store, I was given the standard pep talk from the pharmacist about what to do and what not to do with the stuff.  It was at that moment that I realized just how good this stuff is, when the pharmacist looked me in the eye and said "Just make sure you don't go driving after taking this stuff."  If it wasn't for my horrendous sore throat, I would have found it hard not to shout "Scooore!"

On the other hand, I rediscovered that I hate going to the pharmacist.  Whether or not it's just me, I don't know, but no matter how friendly, courteous, or helpful the staff is, those people will always come off as creepy to me.  Now I best be off, because I think I just entered bat country.

No comments:

Post a Comment