Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Future is brighter than you think...

So in the past week or so, I can't help but be very entertained with all of the theological discussions I've been getting into.  I dunno what it is, but it seems just about everyone I've been chillin' with recently all seem to be eager to get conversations rolling about some kind of theological matter of any sort.  I mean, I must have gotten into four separate discussions in the past week alone.  Not that I'm complaining at all, I just find it curious that it all seems to happen all at roughly the same time.  So far, topics have included the specifics of pre-mortal existence, the immortality and reorganization of matter, justice and mercy (and how mercy doesn't make justice fair, just merciful), and the old testament and it's genealogical records.  Fascinating.

What's really scary is that I had someone try to tell me I was wise after one such discussion.  Uh, no.  I like to think I'm somewhat knowledgable, but I would hardly say I am wise in any way.  Bit of a watershed between the two in my experience. 

Anyways, even though I don't have any plans for today, it may might not be so relaxed as you'd think, as I have been putting off cleaning the apartment at a pace of reckless abandon.  I was planning on doing so yesterday, but of course I got more than a little distracted by the roomie and friends playing Diablo 3 again (Curse you Blizzard!).   So, it looks like a whole afternoon full of nothing but cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment