Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm a workin' on it

So, I'm actually going to the fabled Star Trek Convention in Vegas this year (happening in August).  Even though I'm a huge fan of Trek, I always thought that the conventions were a bit nerdy even for my taste.  However, I'm being supplied a ticket, so naturally I want to go. 

I'm really eager to get some more of my friends and acquaintances to go so I feel less weird while walking among the throngs of those that are setting a world record for most people dressed in Star Trek outfits in one gathering*.  We'll see how that goes. 

Not much else going on this week, which is quite out of the ordinary for the past couple months.  However, seeing that it is a Friday, I'm sure that'll change rather quickly.

*Okay, I'll admit it, if I had Scotty's vest, jacket, and an awesome fake mustache, I would not only dress up as him, but I'd stay in character the whole time.  Totally worth it.

But reading Klingon?  That's hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment