Friday, June 29, 2012

Pathetic

I hate it when I come across as a complete moron.  For example, I'm usually in quite the hurry when typing these things, and my typing accuracy is less than legendary.  So, I'll be pushing a post out during the short time I have while eating during my lunch break, and then I'll just post it at a random part of the day.  Come to find later that this weeks postings have been full of spelling and grammatical errors, because my spell check ceased to work.  Lovely.  So yeah, enjoy the new and improved posts from this week that are NOT as rife with spelling errors.

Anyways, things are shaping up to be really busy this weekend.  I've got a whole slew of  people that I've been meaning to spend time with, which I have not been able to in recent weeks.  I've also got to get back to dance lessons, which I'm pretty sure is going to be like starting fresh over.  Then, maybe if things work out right, I might also get to go on an explosion excursion.  Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment