Monday, June 11, 2012

Patient Zero

So, I spent the whole weekend in bed crying like a baby.  Okay, not really.  Just came down with the most horrendous cough I've had in a long time.  Which was quite annoying, because aside from the cough of doom, a sore throat, and almost losing my voice, I felt pretty good otherwise.  Whatever.  I seem to be doing much better today, though the cough still makes an appearance whenever I laugh, making me look and sound like the bastard love child of tuberculosis and bronchitis.  Looks like I might have to hit up a drug dealer for some seriously legitimate product.

As for other news, the roomie got one of those newfangled AR15 stocks that were featured on the Firearm Blog a while back.  A cool idea, but personally I fail to see the point, when I can get a different gun (i.e. not an AR-15) with a stock that isn't made of plastic, that can also fire while the stock is folded.

Another time-waster that I found not too long ago was ordnance.com.  It's chock full of awesome goodies that I'll never be able to afford.  That doesn't stop me from window shopping, though.

I'm pretty sure some of this hardware will be used on me if I don't start feeling better...or come back from the grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment