Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge

but what happens when the man in question has little to no knowledge?

I will freely admit that The Twilight Zone is at times not overly original, nor is it the highest budget, and more than a bit predictable, considering so many things today pay homage to it.  However, I will always object when someone has such a shallow and closed mind to not watch it for reason such as: "Well, it's an old show"  or "It's black and white" or "I don't have time because there's so many better things out there now."

I'm afraid I lack the fortitude to prevent myself from losing a massive amount of respect for those people.

In unrelated news, things have been busy here in my little hole in the wall.  I've busy up to my neck with a random assortment of things, and have had very little time to do anything for myself other than breathe -oh wait.  I take that back.  I have nearly finished reading MHI, which is massively entertaining, and i did get to spend a bit of time with a couple of friends who are moving to Indiana.  Best of wishes, Ben and Sarah!

I'll be sure to make up for my lack of posting in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment