Wednesday, June 19, 2013

That darn Deer valley Music Festival...


The only problem I have with this thing is the timing.  It seems whenever it comes around there's all sorts of things I'm obligated to to that would make me miss a lot of it.  This makes me particularly frustrated when I hear that Arturo Sandoval is coming to town, and that I could get tickets for half off to go see him live in concert.  I reeeeeeaaaaly want to go, but I'm not sure if my schedule during that time will allow for it.  Curses.

However, this year's lineup for the rest of the festival doesn't seem overly impressive to me, as the only other event I'm truly interested in seeing is the Opera in the Open Air, Mozart's Prague Symphony and possibly the Muir String Quartet.  So, all in all, I'm not feeling like I'm missing out on a slew of cool performances, but the few I do wanna see all seem to land on dates that make me think they are trying to make me miss 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment