Monday, June 24, 2013

weekend update

My apologies to all those on the internet who take the time to stop by.  Last week was quite busy in general, and the only times I had to myself, was when I was sleeping.

I talked to one of my cousins back on Friday.  That silver-tongued devil is getting married within a few days, and he was milling around with nothing to do while his fiancee was having a bachelorette party.  If I had any money at all, I would have hopped on a plane over there asap, then spent a boat load of money ammo so we could celebrate a real bachelor party for him by blowing some stuff up.

Also had a chance to visit a couple of friends I hadn't seen in a while, and we went to the Chinese restaurant from hell for dinner. after cruising around the town for a bit and checking out the city's new Borg Cube - whoops, I mean Courthouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment