Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Fantasy world

I used to love reading all the Tom Clancy novels back in the day, and I still like them and the techno-thriller genre he helped spawn. I loved them because they did provide some realistic scenarios that I find very interesting to read, but as time goes on, and I get older, I have become just a little disillusioned with them.

Why? Well, I realized they are no different from high fantasy, as they are based on the extremely fictitious concept that three letter government agencies like the CIA or FBI are anything close to resembling competent or honest at all.

For some very extreme examples, here's the latest video from DJ Peach Cobbler that I not only found entertaining, but introduced me to a whole slew of new plans by the retarded agency I had never heard of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment