Monday, April 4, 2022

Chinese knock-offs that look good

I'm not a fan of the Chinese government at all, nor do I support the actions of their military for obvious reasons. That being said, I can't help but admire the ingenuity and beauty of their new stealth/semi-stealth fighter, the J-20, despite it only being possible due to espionage and stealing of F-22 and F-35 info. 

Anyways, somehow there's just been flood of new pictures of the thing all over the aviation related subreddits lately, and I can't help but appreciate the good looks of the thing. Despite communism not exactly being known for quality products, every now and again something slips past the quality controls and actually ends up good, and this one seems like one of those.  So, here's some of the highlights of stuff being shown off lately:





Pity the Chinese are dedicated to that commie bullcrap, cause I'd love to see one of these things at an airshow at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment