Sunday, April 24, 2022

I'm calling it: the Russians are effing retarded

 A couple weeks ago I was having a discussion with some friends about why Russia has decided to commence the invasion of Ukraine. I stated that I think it's because they instilled a KGB agent as their leader and they are under the delusion that the Soviet Union should make a comeback in a big way, as that's the only power system they like. 

I remember hearing from someone much smarter than me, something along the lines of: tyrannical/radical leaders aren't the source of the extremism of the populace and they are not exerting their influence on the populace. Rather, they are brought about by the extremism and sentiment of the populace at large. So by that logic, the Russians can not be saved and they are too stupid to get or allow freedom in any form. Exhibit A:

So, if that is the opinion of the average Russian, we should nuke them while we have the chance. As long as they are at their current level of corruption, we shouldn't fear any retaliation, as the fuel in their ICBMs are probably replaced with water at this point. So in that spirit:

No comments:

Post a Comment