Sunday, April 10, 2022

Kinda the opposite

 I was having a conversation at dinner the other day with some family, and the topic of the Ukraine conflict came up. It seems most people, including the family, agreed that they have pretty much stopped following it at all lately. I on the other hand, was not overly interested when it started but I seem to get more and more interested in the details as time goes on. 

In related news, I am totally not a fan of the Ukrainian government, but I absolutely love the land and the people over there. So, I not surprised by this at all:

Destroyed Armored Vehicle In Ukraine Gets The "Wolverines!" From 'Red Dawn' Treatment

Like I said, love those people. They got good taste.

Which of course spawns this little gem as seen on twitter:

Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment