Friday, August 26, 2022

Smokin Bones BBQ

For those who don't know, my wife doesn't really profess to be a snob about many things at all, but she is very much one who discriminates BBQ places intently because she spent her mission in San Antonio, Texas. So, if you go to a BBQ place that doesn't live up to true Texas BBQ quality, well, ya done goofed!

So, it's really worth it and we are willing to really go out of our way to find a place that does live up to the hype. Even more impressive is when I get to introduce her to the place in question. One of those that fits the bill is the Smoke and Bones BBQ in Bountiful UT. 

Check out their site for more info: http://www.smokinbonesbbqut.com/

The place is in a small little blink and you miss it spot and it's not too roomy on the inside either, but this was a regular haunt for me and many of my friends, as it was not far from where I used to live and work, so my waistband hates them. But if you really want some dang good BBQ, there's not more than two or three other places I can think of in the entire state that even compare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment