Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The Nacho House in Bountiful, UT

Another one of my favorite local eateries is the wonderful Nacho House in Bountiful. To be honest, good Mexican places are a dime a dozen here in Utah, but this place is certainly a step above the rest, especially after the the closure of so many after the Cantonese cough and sneeze. 

The place has great service and plenty of room to accommodate a sizable crowd, and they have recently remodeled, and I haven't been able to go there since they've done so. 

However, the thing that makes them really stand out is the fact that they have one of the greatest dishes I have ever heard of: bacon-wrapped chimichangas smothered in white cheese sauce. I mentioned it on here years ago, but I figure I needed to give a proper shout out to the restaurant overall. IN any case the chimichangas are to die for, and it's not the only good thing there, as everything on the menu is good, so go check them out. 

They used to have their own website, but it seems they have scaled back to just a facebook page you can visit here:

https://www.facebook.com/NachoHouseSLC/

No comments:

Post a Comment