Friday, August 19, 2022

Thief Simulator


I don't think I mentioned it here before, but I was big fan of Thief Simulator. It was a very low budget game, with some technical glitches, but was a great amount of fun. Frankly, whenever I'm playing any kind of open world RPG, I always start off by playing a sneak-thief of some kind and am not satisfied enough to try any other kind of build until I've literally stolen everything in the world. So it's nice to see a game just straight up cater to that and have everything built around it. 


I would certainly highly recommend the game despite any flaws as it was great amounts of fun, but I had no idea that the creators had also come up with a prequel of sorts, called American Theft 80s. The premise is pretty self explanatory, with it being set in the USA during the 80s, and has all the retro aesthetics and sounds, but otherwise plays very similarly to the original game, but with a few more RPG elements, which is a welcome addition. So, I'm planning on snagging that one up and trying it out as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment