Friday, May 27, 2022

Holy crap in a hat!

Finally! SIG comes out with a modern striker-fired pistol I actually want for once!  Somehow, actually good 10mm auto pistols are so hard to come by.  To be honest, I would still prefer a baseline EAA Witness in 10mm if I can get one (since it's cheaper and is a steel frame), but if I can't get that, I'm getting one of these:

For the uninitiated, I've been wanting a good 10mm pistol for ages, as it's basically the power of a .357 mag in an automatic pistol.  For the longest time, your only options for one were either a Glock 20 (that leaves a Glock-y taste in the mouth) or a 1911.  Both of which are not appealing to me, because Glocks have that crappy grip angle and are boring, and 1911s are far too expensive and fragile.  So this is why I look like the picture below at the thought of a 10mm P320 for a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment