Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Custom build

Well, it's time to get back to work, no more holiday time of for me. One thing we did during the holiday was to go to a cool little local place that is all about creating custom lego characters.

I feel a bit sheepish for not getting pictures of the place while we were there, but I suppose you can just go to their site to check it out for yourself: https://minifigureamerica.com/what-we-sell

The place is pretty amazing and the not only allow for you to build just characters, but all sorts of stuff, as well as it having DVDs and also being a bookstore at the same time. We were there because we wanted to treat our niece to building her own, but I couldn't help but make a few myself as it was just such a good time. If you or someone you know is a lego fanatic, this is the place to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment