Friday, December 3, 2021

One big project

On a roll with these movie posts recently, but bear with me. The wife just found a neat little podcast the day before yesterday called Dis-Order which goes into pretty great depth on the behind the scenes trivia and details of the productions on Disney movies. I'm not the biggest fan of Disney in the world, but there are a lot of underappreciated gems that are among my favorite movies that I'd love to hear more on. Some of which are: The RocketeerThe Emperor's New Groove (both of which I know they have an episodes on), Flight of the Navigator, and The Black Hole. Their goal is to go through all the Disney movies,which is a pretty tall order and they are only on their second season. 

They haven't gotten to most of my favorites, but even some of Disney's more standard fare would be pretty interesting too, like Lilo and StitchA Goofy Movie, and Tangled would be some I'd like to listen to. Had a good time listening to a few already with the wife and I'm planning on binging more of 'em during the slow hours of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment