Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Corporate humor

 So come to find yesterday that Kalashnikov USA has a new deal on their website that offers one of each of their guns along with an Adidas-style track jacket and they are calling it the "Russian Starter Pack".

For the low price of only $4,999.99. Act now!

This is a hilariously great move by them to embrace the silliness of of what Americans know of gopnik culture, but I feel like there was a real missed opportunity with the name to be more funny. I was thinking more along the lines of:

The Slav Starter Set
The Gopnik Gift Pack
The Kalashnikov Kid Kit
The Avtomat Avenger Pack
The Tula Team Track Pack
The Babushka Bundle

Let me know if you think I missed any other low hanging fruit here. Also, if I had the cash for it, I'd still get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment