Sunday, January 30, 2022

Rewinding

It just hit me that I'm old enough that if I try to use that word in the title of this post with someone half my age, they will have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. Fun.

As for the music this week, I'm putting up a double feature of a couple of the coolest video game themes ever made. Because I'm pretty sure I've posted it here before, but so many of my older music posts are broken, and I could't see any with them in it that were working, so here ya go:

Max Payne Theme

...and of course, the sequel version:

Max Payne 2 Theme

As I said before, the first two Max Payne games were some of the few games that I played for the story they were so good. The gameplay was revolutionary and it's what got me to start playing, but the story is what got me to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment