Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday Showdown Song

Since I was on the topic not too long ago, here's the Main theme/menu music for Hunt: Showdown as our weekly tunes:

Hunt Showdown: Rise Up, Dead Man

On a completely unrelated note, I've mentioned that I tend to only post once a day, as I have an issue with having various short bursts of creativity and far more lengthy droughts of ideas that can last ages. So when I do have the creative bursts of writing a couple weeks worth of posts all in a few hours, I tend to save them to post later. Though, I think all the energy and creativity this week is due to a massive infusion of caffeine from the new(ish) tasty flavors of Mountain Dew:


As much as I like them, I'd still huck 'em in the fire if they'd just give me back my damned Pitch Black or Supernova (not diet) flavors! You hear me Pepsi? Democracy is not a mistake, it won a national poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment