Monday, January 31, 2022

That no work!

I'm not a huge car guy, but I can appreciate the finer things in life, like nice cars, along with the fun and iconic movie car. My all time favorite still being the Black on Black Interceptor from Mad Max. 

Anyways, I saw this picture on the *name redacted* subreddit today, and figured I have to post while it's still fresh. The title of the post was "That's not right" and most of the comments insisted it was an intentional troll. See if you can find what's VERY wrong with this picture:


Trick question. There are TWO things wrong with this picture. One, the Ectomobile shown in the pic is from the 2016 movie, which is garbage that no one cares about. Two, is that they show the Spinner from the crappy Blade runner 2049 garbage movie, and not the iconic classic from the original 80's film. Original reddit post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment