Wednesday, October 13, 2021

In reference to one of last week's posts

Now, I don't remember who sent me this, or where I might have found it, but I thought it was pretty interesting nonetheless. It's a video produced by the Canadian Military Police about how to go about traveling from West Germany to West Berlin.  I may have been alive during the 80's, but I certainly wasn't of a cognitive age to remember any of the Cold War at all.  So for me, this was an interesting glimpse into the tensions of the time. Enjoy!

In other news, if you haven't stopped by the Unwanted Blog in a while, this made me laugh real hard. Just a shame that guy doesn't live in my state anymore, he's totally someone on the blogroll I wouldn't mind having a sit down conversation with about a number of topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment