Monday, October 25, 2021

My wife is great

Was sitting in church with my wife earlier when I felt the urge to compliment her. She spends a good amount of time in the mornings making sure she looks presentable, and she looked good. I started by telling her, "Your hair looks great."

She matter of fact-ly replies, "Thanks, but it's getting too long, it's really hot."

"I know" I slyly retort while raising my eyebrows.

"No, not *makes seductive growl* hot, more like *makes exasperated sigh* hot."

"Why not both?"

Wife stares at me for a moment with wide eyes then just makes a guttural noise that's supposed to be a combination of the two. I was fighting not to make my reaction a big belly laugh.

It's the little things that make my day so much better every time we talk. Later on when going to the car we were talking about the weather, and she was insisting it was already too cold out by showing it was snowing and not raining by pointing out a clump of snow on her car,

"See! Ther-oh. No wait, that's a paint chip."


No comments:

Post a Comment